Donnerstag, 21. März 2013

[Recipe] Green Cabbage Soup

This soup I made from memory. My mom used to make this cabbage soup and we had a lot of cabbage in our fridge, so here my made up green cabbage soup version :) It was really good, especially with the Red Snapper I cooked to it. It is really easy and fast to do and tastes delicious :)

Green Cabbage Soup with Red Snapper
Ingredients
(4 servings)

1 medium green cabbage head
1 pack small tomatos
1 small onion
chili powder, pepper, salt

Chop the green cabbage and wash it. Chop some onions and put the cabbage and the onion in a pot with some oil. Season with salt and pepper. Let if fry like 5-7 minutes, stir occasionally. Head up some water with a water boiler and add it to the cabbage. Let it cook for like 5-10 minutes.

In the meantime wash the tomatoes and cut them in small pieces. Add them as last to the soup and season with chili powder. Let it cook until the cabbage is done and the tomatoes are a little bit overcooked :)

I hope you guys like it ;)