Dienstag, 1. Juli 2014

Thank you Festival & Beach-Day

JT's birthday was on thursday and I took the day off to prep a little surprise for him.

When he came back home from work, I surprised him with a birthday table with some his favorites sweets including a german cake ;-)


We enjoyed a nice afternoon together and than we had to leave for his actual birthday present. I got us tickets for the Thank you Festival at Merriweather Post Pavillion with Krewella, Tiesto and Co. I told him a week before so that he was able to take off early on his birthday and the next day completly. 


It was a great experience and so much fun :-) I am so glad, my hubby liked it and enjoyed his birthday very very much:-)



On friday we or my hubby decided that we need a beach day, so we left early saturday morning to Rehoboth Beach in Deleware. We went to the Deleware Seashore Park :-) Last year around this time we were there with my parents and JT popped the question :-)


I have to admit I was a little bit concerned because just lately we had the very first shark attack in Lewes, DE which is like 20 minutes from the Park we went to. All in all it was a really nice day, but both of us - even with umbrella and sunscreen - got a nice sunburn :-/


After a long day at the beach JT took me out to the restaurant where we celebrated last year our engagement with my parents :-) it was a really great day and weekend!!!