I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween :-) I myself spent it with dearest friends and there little one. We went trick or treating with the whole family and than handed out some candy for kids ;-) Unfortunalty, Jt couldn't join us, because he had to work overtime on friday. The rest of the night I spent with my hubby, some wine and pizza :-)
I wanted to share with you guys the cupcakes I made the day before Halloween. I was not feeling that well which is why I just got a cupcake mix. But i got the good ones :D my hubby loves this kind, because they have a chocolate filling in it.
For the decoration I went to Micheals and got some gummy eyeballs, monsters and pumpkins :-) at the store I got Icing from Betty Crocker in typical Halloween colors - blood red and green!
Halloween Cupcakes
I just love to bake and cook for family, friends and my co-workers. I made a total of 24 cupcakes. Four stayed home for my hubby, four for my friends as thank you for taking me trick or treating and the rest of them were for my co-workers as Halloween treat :-) and since they were all gone I guess they were a hit ;-)






