We started early on our moving day. I had to be at the new apartment to welcome our new couch :-) I didn't wanted to waste time with just waiting there so we brought over some boxes and stuff the night before. We were the second ones on the list - so the waiting wasn't too bad and I unpacked already five boxes.
After the couch was set up I met with my mother-in-law and we got boxes, etc. from the old apartment and brought it over. We stopped by Target to get some essentials, like a shower linen and a Brita can ;-) we went back and forth, always missing JT and Greg who were in charge for moving all the furniture.
Early afternoon my mother-in-law and I were just busy unpacking boxes, puting stuff away, etc. We ordered some pizza for all of us, got wine and beer and after a break we finished the last boxes. Kelly came right after work and helped us set up our last furniture and we were all set up by saturday night :-)
Sunday was cleaning day in the old apartment. After that I finished organizing our new closet and decorated the apartment. I cooked a first german meal in our new kitchen which I love :-)
I was off the next monday and was just able to focus on all the paperwork we had to change to our new address and cook a nice meal for my hubby.
Here are some pictures of our new apartment :-)























