I am a receptionist for a Physical Therapy office. It is pretty much what I used to do at my old job in my dad's office in Germany, just a different specialization :-)
So since last week I am officially out of my training phase. My schedule is the following:
I work Monday through Thursday from 11.30am until 7.30pm and Fridays from 9.30am until 5.30pm. Not too bad ;-) I have enough time in the mornings for my studies and I can start "early" in the weekend. My boss ordered me some work shirts and I guess I will get a name tag as well. In my first weeks everything got set up, I had to read alot and I had some on-the-job experience. I finished my training a few days earlier. Last wednesday was my first full day and for sure that was the most craziest day :-D but I managed everything good and made no mistakes ;-)
I am happy to have a new job which is so good, great atmosphere, really nice co-workers and wonderful managers. Now I can focus on my studies ;-)