So my schedule completely changed. My workday looks usually like this now:
- 11.40 am: leave the house for pick up
- 12.15 pm: pick up in DC
- 12.45 pm: back home - read, play
- 1.30 pm: nap time until 3.30pm
- 4.00 pm: snack time, play, read
- 5.00 pm: play date or parc
- 7.00 pm: off
When my little girl is doing her nap, I am preparing her dinner and her lunch for the next day, clean up her lunch box and laundry. On fridays I don't have to cook ;)
With that new schedule I have my mornings all for my self. I can use all the time to study, do some household, run some errands and plan our wedding :) and it was pretty nice waking up at 7am knowing that I don't have to sit in traffic like everyone else :D just love my new schedule!