Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013

Three fulltime jobs

I am so sorry guys that I let you down a long time... But now I am back ;)

Since my last blog post nothing really happend. With my new car it is now possible for me to commute to work every day, which means I finally can sleep at home during the week :) but this brings me to my headline: three fulltime jobs! I am so busy that I dont't have any time for my hobbies, like scrapbooking or writing my blogs. I am a fulltime-nanny, fulltime-student and fulltime-girlfriend und unfortunately in that order... poor JT :(

My employer had a really tough time at work which meant for me more work, even on weekends. In average I have to leave home in the morning around 6.45/7.00am, am getting up with JT at 5am and my lovely parents are having breakfast with me over facetime :) Thanks again <3 every morning I am stucked in traffic for over an hour and as soon as I am at my employer's house I take care of the baby. I, basically, never know when I am off, but most of the times it is between 6.45pm and 8.15pm. Than I have to commute back home which is like a 25-45 min ride depending on traffic. Back home I get a delicious dinner made by my man, take a shower, talk about our days, watch TV, I have to study and than it is already time to say night night :D

So now you guys know why I didn't had much time and motivation to continue this blog but know I try to right more often again ;)