... is not easy!
I badly need a car so I decided to try again to get it financed. I mean I need to build up my credit history and this way would be the fastest.
So anyway we went to three dealers, because they had some nice Honda Civics in my price range. First one was around the corner here in Laurel. But unfortunatly they just offered in-house financing and I am not really fond of the idea getting some money lend from a small company. You never know and with a bank you at least now they could loose their reputation if they do some s***!
After that we went to a small dealer in Gambrills. It looked really nice and they hat a really good reputation on BBB. But haha what do you think? We drove in and in that moment "my" Honda drove of the parking lot - sold! I looked at some other cars and found a really nice Honda Accord but yea guess what?! Because this dealer is so small they didn't finance. So try to contact a StateFarm Agent or your Bank on Saturday for a car loan :/
With the last dealer is still everything possible so we see on Monday whay happens next... Ahhhh I hope my car wish is not jinxed... :/
But at least we got today something for our living room. Since we put away the christmas tree the living room was so empty :D our new plant :D
