So the long weekend is already over and it the next long one is coming up :D two days left until Thanksgiving - the most popular holiday of the Americans! My boyfriend is already mega excited, just like everybody else :D it will be expecting 20 guests and each brings like 1-2 side dishes. Yesterday Kristen and Mike brought the turkey. Wednesday night, I will face in the kitchen and conjure two German side dishes: red cabbage and potato salad alla mama! I'm curious what the Americans are saying the "real" German potato salad. My long weekend I first started in the bed and I was there all day and not moved away: Skype, surfing, watching TV: D very chill! In the evening I wanted to surprise her with a dinner JT, but the men had love in our home is not flushed and I had no great desire to sort out the mess of them, so I invited my friend out on a date ;) was also a nice surprise! We went to eat delicious sushi and then spontaneously to Best Buy. JT is / was so excited about the impending Christmas, the electronics store where he wanted to visit.
Well, and what we found here: just the TV, we wanted to have. Well quickly phoned a colleague, if he has time, because JT's car too small for a 51 inch flat screen TV and bought was a good piece: D
| Samsung 3D Smart TV, 51 inch |
| a good piece in the bedroom yet |
On Sunday we also JT's friend helped the long-awaited futon pick from his sister. Now we can finally use our living room and as I have :) first fitted the picture frames on the fireplace with beautiful pictures This Saturday we buy wolten still a shelf from IKEA, because I currently have just 0 storage space for my things, like my entire scrapbook stuff :/
| our living room :) |
| Fireplace with all the pictures :) |
It runs every time more homely with us in two weeks :) I can finally put up the Christmas tree, and hopefully by then, the two packages of my parents there. Then I can also hang a beautiful Advent and JT and I were going to buy two Christmas stockings for our fireplace :)