What is it else happened ? I got a tablet from my hubby as birthday/wedding gift :-) seems like I am getting spoiled this year. But with the tablet I was able to check on my discussion forums and work on same papers from my couch. Sitting at a desk 8 hrs a day and than sitting during the night at it as well - nahh not so motivating....
It went again to Aldi and like last year I bought a lot german candy :-) likeToffifee, gingerbread cookies and a Baking mix for Black Forest Cake.
On Monday I had to pick up a rental car and had to leave JT's car at the workshop. Thank God the insurance will pay almost anything. We only had to pay our deductible and 20% of the rental car :-) Wednesday after work I was able to pick up JT's baby and hubby was super happy again.
Thanksgiving we celebrated with my mother-in-law. She cooked us a wonderful meal with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cabbage, candied sweet potatoes, rolls and even small pumpkin pies made by me for dessert.
On Friday was the famous Black Friday. In the morning I went to Ikea. JT is not a big fan of crowds and it's usually packed at Ikea on a Saturday. But I must say, it was relatively quiet. This time I was also a very clever girl and went in at the checkout :-) I had a giftcard from my grandparents which we got as gift for our first apartment and I needed new ornaments for our Christmas tree. I needed gold ornanments for this year's tree. I got a light curtain, candles and well a loooooot of christmas ornaments :-D Well happily JT was already on the way to the gym when I came home with all the bags:-D
| Mini Audi for a great deal |
In the evening we went out to go to Micheals (craft store) and Target. I needed garlands and hooks to hang our stockings and advent calendar ;-) We made really good deal. The garlands were Doorbusters and cost only $1.87. After that we went to Target to get hooks, but on the look out for them we found this great deal An 8-piece bedding set 65% cheaper ;-) We couldn't say NO to that deal and it fits great in our apartment.

