Sonntag, 9. März 2014

Shopping Haul

This weekend we went to a friend's beach house in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and spent the whole day in the Tanger Outlet Malls :-D It's one of the best Outlet Malls I ever went to so far. And the very very best: no sales taxes in Delaware!!! ;-) I pretty much just shopped at Forever 21, Fossil, Under Armour and for sure - American Eagle Outfitters! 

I made the best deal in the factory store of American Eagle. I saved in total over 100$! The most expensive things were the two flats, because they are from their current collection and were not on sale :/ but I needed some new ones for work... Here some pictures of what I got :-)

crocheted flat (beige), ribbed cardigan (pink bikini),  pintucked tank (knockout pink),  
openknit sweater hoodie (coral burst), two glitter tanks (bordeaux red & corall buff), crocheted flat (black)
American Eagle Outfitters Factory Store

sleeveless chiffon top (electric cobalt), tank (fuchsia pink), 
 t-shirt (turquoise)
American Eagle Outfitters

Set of Armlets (Forever 21), earrings (American Eagle Outfitters)


t-shirt (Under Armour)