Sonntag, 25. August 2013

60 to go!

Oh my gosh I can't believe it, but in 60 days we tie the knot :D so excited!


The wedding planning is on a little stop because the most important things are done by now - booking the venue, catering, guest list and invitations, the dress, the suit, paying deposits :D

Next saturday we'll meet our officiant to discuss the wedding ceremony :) I am excited to meet the reverend. Hopefully we'll like him :D anything else? Oh yes! Our engagement photoshooting comes up :) Mid September we'll go to Savage parc for the shoot. I found the photographer on groupon so we will see how she is :) i like to support local businesses ;)

Today JT and me went to Micheals to look around for some inspiration for our decoration ;) it is crazy but the stores already laid out all fall and halloween decoration. So now I have to wait for nice sales and coupons and I go shopping again :D


And my bridesmaids finally picked out their dresses :D so that is done too!