Samstag, 6. April 2013

new goodies from Sephora

This weekend we had wonderful weather. So on Saturday JT cleaned his car and waxed it - again :D and I have to say he almost does it every weekend *haha* so nothing special :D but after that we went to the Mall ;)

let's go to the Mall :D
At the Mall I couldn't resist and stopped by atSephora :D and this is what I got:
A eyeshadow palette from Sephora - Primal Instincts and from my VIB Points I got the LaRouge Lipstick from Givenchy.


I tested them both and I really like the colors of the palette and the lipstick is awesome. So smooth and soft. Feels just so nice on the lips :) and I love the glitter in the colors :D *haha*

Sephora Primal Instincts Palette
Givenchy Lipstick - 103 Brun Creatéur - dusty rose

I guess this means I will get sooner or later a normal sized Givenchy Lipstick :D I was anyway on the search for a nice one, but the one I got from Sephora wasn't one of my favorites. It's a good price and the color is really nice, but it smells so funny :/ I don't like that!


make-up ;)
Don't judge me guys, but I am not good at doing Make-ups :D Normally I had my sister who would done it for me, but since I moved to America I have to learn it by myself :D It's getting a little bit better :D